Run a marathonNovember 2013 – Penang Malaysia
- Swim with dolphins
Ride a camel in the desert(on the sand dunes in the Sahara October 2013)
- Visit every continent
- Learn another language
Get PADI scuba diving certificate Learn to surf(Kuta Beach September 2014)
- Write a book/Have work published.
Do a skydive Get a Bamboo tattoo
- Visit the Taj Mehal
- Go to a full moon party in Thailand (April 2011, December 2011)
- Ride and elephant (Thailand, December 2011)
- Learn to be a Mahout
- Drive down the Great Ocean Road
- Climb a mountain
- See the Grand Canyon
- Drive Route 66
- Volunteer in Laos
- Volunteer with kids in more than one country
- Teach English abroad
- Volunteer with animals.
- Shop in NYC
- Visit the Island of Hawaii
Sleep under the stars. (Sahara Desert October 2013) Read about my adventure in the Sahara here.
- Gamble in Vegas
- Interrail through Europe.
- See the seven wonders of the world
Go on a long tail boat Hold a Koala(Brisbane, April 2011)
- See a wild Panda
- See an wild Orangutan
See a wild Turtle(Gili Trawangan Indonesia September 2014)
- Learn to Ski
- See Christ the Redeemer in Rio
- Take amazing photos on the salt flats Bolivia
- Watch an Olympic event.
- Walk the Inca trails of Machu Pitchu
- Go white water rafting down a river (experienced at an outdoor centre read about it here: White water rafting.)
- Dive on the Great Barrier Reef.
- Climb Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Take a selfie with a Koala
- See the Franz Joseph Glacier in New Zealand
- Visit Burma
(SSI Koh Tao Thailand- December 2014)
(Jurien Bay Western Australia April 2015)
(Koh Phi Phi Thailand- January 2015)
(Koh Tao Thailand December 2014)
Memories: Marking off the bucket list: